Thursday, August 14, 2008

life...

So as you all know we have been in a rollercoaster the past few months. Well I am ready to get off and I can't. This move is wearing hard on us and I hate it. Matt is tired and stressed and I can't do anything to fix it. I can't help him or give him words of wisdom. I want to comfort him and I can't. If this what it sorta feels like as a parent watching your children fall I can't imagine. I want him to stop hurting and I can't do anything to stop it. My heart hurts. I want him to feel better and I want to do whatever I can to stop his pain. This job for him sucks. They are treating him like crap and I just want to throw rocks at him. I want them to see the passion Matt has for his work and I want them to respect. They don't have any loyalty to him but he has tons of it for them. I hate this company. Now I know this sounds like a bitch session and we should be greatful for his job since he has one and be greatful for the fact that they want to help us move....bUT is it worth it? I am so mad right now I just want to kick their ass. I just want to scream!!! Please pray for Matt and for his comfort in this job. Please pray that his heart will find some ease and that his brain will sort through all that is going on. Please pray for our marriage...it is not easy being away from our spouse for a long period of time. Please pray that we can be each others strength and help each other through this time.

School starts tomorrow....this year will be a rollarcoaster! I am excited, scared, nervouse, anxiouse, inspired...as well as many other feelings.

No comments: