Monday, August 04, 2008

no change....

So things here in our world haven't changed much. Matt's birthday is today!! This week sucks because he wont be home till late Saturday night. My mom is coming up though which is exciting!! I am really excited because I haven't seen her in awhile!!

Well school starts in two weeks!! I can't wait!! I am really really really excited about this school year. It has been a rollar coaster which is what makes this year great!! I can't wait to get started and make this year so much better then last!!!

Well other then that nothing new has happened...we went visit family and friends and it was great!! We spent some time with great friends and it was a blast. We found out that my friends principal is my old principal from elementary school!! It is such a small world!!!

off to eat some no bake cookies and pizza...comfort food!!

No comments: