Monday, September 01, 2008

Week one down....Many more to go!!

So sorry I haven't poseted sooner but this week has been crazy!! I am sooooo excited about my group of kids this year!! They are some cuties let me tell you!! I have twenty right now which is great! That is perfect. I know it wont stay that way but I hope it will!!

This year I am really relaxed and excited. Def. having two years under my belt has helped alot! This year I feel like I can focus on my kids and not worry about teaching because I know how to do that part. I am really excited about this year!! We have a great team and they are all excited.

The first week has been good. I trying to plan more this year and really get organized! This year my principal asked me and another teacher if we wanted practicum students from Peace college. I was so excited when she asked me. This is something I have always wanted to do. Pay it forward in a sense. She will be coming every Tuesday from the end of September to the end of November to learn and help with the kiddos!! I can't wait to meet her! I hope our personalities click. Nancy an Abby have had these students and are now teaching Student Teachers which is exciting!! I can't wait for her to begin.

Well nothing new on the house front. Right now the has is tech. off the market because we have to re sign and then they will put it back on. Matt hasn't been in the office this week so he wasn't able to print the paperwork. Now that I have started the year it seems that things are put on the back burner which I am ok with. I hate not knowing but I am glad that I am not worriing about it anymore.

Well James got his lincense back this week!! He hasn't had it for a few years and I am so proud of him. He has worked hard and was able to get everything worked out. He also has an amazing girlfriend who loves him and stands by him all the way.

I promise to take pictures of my classroom this week!!!

No comments: