Sunday, August 17, 2008

Manly Man's Dream

ok so since I have been married to my amazing husband he has been one of those men that like cars. He has always driven a camaro and loved it. He really couldn't live life without driving one. When we got married and were in debt up to our ears he sold it so we could put the payment towards our debt. He was a sad puppy for months. Well now his intrest has changed. Or I should say has increased because it has always been there.

Matt wants a motorcycle.

Our friends just bought one and he now wants one! I don't mind either way. I think it would be hot to see my hubs on a motorcycle. My mother has driven one for many many years so I am used to it. Now I would never get on it but he can have one all he wants. He keeps stewing about it. He wants to get one but right now wouldn't be the best time because he is in VA and he wouldn't be able to drive it as often as he would like. We are hoping around Christmas time he can get one. Now his mother is not very happy. She thinks he will kill himself. Now I know that it isn't the safest mode of transportation but I truely feel that if it happens it happens. I told Matt yesterday that I would see him in heaven and kick his butt for killing himself on a stupid motorcycle. We shall see if it ever happens....


No comments: