Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Ok so today I found out that I am going to be teaching this summer!! That is GREAT news because that means I will make money and still have time off. I really needed this job because I didn't want to get some small job because I would have to work alot more. I was worried though because I didn't want to get upset if I didn't get a job because I know in Gods plan he knew how he was going to take care of us. For once in my life I thought about him and not me. I really thought that if he wanted me to teach then he will make it so.

Well the other great part is that I think I might teach the upcoming third graders I think. He said something about third graders but I don't know if he meant the upcoming third graders or the rising third graders going to fourth. I am so not sure. I REALLY want the upcoming third graders because that would sort of maybe mean that he wants me in third grade. I don't know. The person though in charge of the numbers said there wont be enough so maybe he meant the rising fourth graders. I don;t know. I really want to teach third grade next year and if I am teaching summer school for the rising third graders then maybe he would keep me there.

This is the hard part about teaching. I don't want him to think I am being stingy but I really want to teach third. being in fifht has shown me that it would be alot of fun but right now in my life I need to learn the ropes a little more and with the kids now at our school its hard. I really think it would be better next year so that is good, but I don't know. I hope he really thinks about what I wants and that I would fit there.

Well today they said our house will be done the end of august which is what I thought, but it makes me mad because I want the darn thing done. Means more money for us because that gives us a complete month of mroe money, and our first mortgage payment wont be due till september which is great. I just want out of the stupid small apartment. Its so cramped. They are also taking alot of money for us to live here those extra months. They ask for two hundred dollars more each month if you stay month to month. Ohwell. that is life I guess.

We are going to the beach in a few weeks which is GREAT!!! I can't wait!! I want to get out of RALEIGH SO BAD!!!!

No comments: