Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fifth grade..

Well I started my first fifth grade teaching assignment. So I knew it was going to be hard. There was NO doubt in my mind that I was going to be stressed out and worry about how well I was doing my job. The hardest part is one student. Which you may sit here and think only one. Yes, only one. I am a teacher and there is one student who rules this school, and he is in my class.

So I knew taking on this class he was in there. I was worried about how he would treat me, im not worried anymore. Him and I are buds. He treats me fine. Now with the other kids his horried. I mean down right MEAN. I think he is the biggest bully I know. I have never seen a child get so angry so quickly in my life.

So as a teacher my job is to teach and protect ALL my students. I am not able to fullfill that because of him. He just flies off the handle and I can't stop him. Hes like a tornado. He goes strong, dies down a little, then gets bigger. I mean I just have no control over him. The other students are TERRIFIED!!! They all put their heads down and walk on the other side of the hall because of him and HE KNOWS IT!!

So fridy was an amazing day, because he spent the day in the office, and then at the end of the day he was working with the janitor and got into a fight. I hope that he wont be there next week, but I am not sure with our school. You never know with them. THey want to get rid of him, but they are scared of him as well. I really can't imagine another kid like him. The excuse though, is thats him. They can't stop him. I really love my class and I have only been in there two days. Without him we get so much done. WE played games, and we had fun without it ending in a brawl. Teaching is a hard profession. As they get older they are already set in their ways and their parents let them be that way.

The way it looks though is next year, I will be a fifth grade teacher. Hopefully I will prove myself, but you never know. I realy wanted third grade but they are losing people in fifth grade. hopefully I wont be there, but if that is Gods plan then so be it. He has me there for a reason and I have to find tha treason. II just hope I make it these last two weeks.

No comments: