Sunday, May 14, 2006

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! WOW!!!

Well today is our 1 year annv.!!!!! I am so excited. Alot of people don't make it to this point!! I couldn't be happier. Well let me tell you about this weekend. First Matts sister and her fiance came up for chapel hill graduation but before they went we ate lunch and showed them the house. Now you have to understand that Matt and I talked about this weeks ago and since we bought the car we weren't going to do anything. He told me that this wasn't going to be like my bday where he says hes not doing anything but he does. So me being me thinks ok thats fine I got a car and a house that means everything to me so it doesn't matter. We can eat cake and talk about the wedding. So saturday rolls around and Katie and Chris leave to go to his sisters. Matt tells me I should go take a shower, which was weird since I had already taken one. He wouldn't tell me why. Finally he told me that we have dinner reservations that we have to meet. I was STOKED I mean I was so excited. So he drives and tells me it is somewhere inside the beltline. So he plays like he is going to get on the beltline and then swerves off and we end up at the melting pot!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! We eat dinner. Well he got me a card which was BEAUTIFUL!! Then he says he got me another one. I open it and it is a GC to the spa to get a massage. So now I am flabergasted because he went way over!! I mean we weren't going to do anything. The other cool thing was that at the MElting pot they take a picture of you and put it in a frame so that was nice. Then he pulls out another gift. I am still in shock with the first one and dinner I can't talk. Then I open it and I cry because I knew what it was from the box. It was a past present future necklace!!! I couldn't talk!! I have wanted one for so long and he got one for me. He put a picture in the box of our wedding day. HES SO AMAZING!!Then we came home and watched a movie and ate cake!!! I love him so much. While at dinner he went to the bathroom and I just sat there and prayed to our Lord thanking him for all that he has given me. Matt and I wouldn't be here today if it wasnt for our God!! I don't thank our Lord enough for the love he gives me and the man he has sent to take care of me and love me eternally. Life is so amazing!! Being married is what God had planned for me and I couldn't think of doing anything else. I love waking up beside him each morning and know when I fall asleep this man loves me with every part of his being.

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Yay! What a fun surprise! Go Matt! Also, happy anniversary!

Cassandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassandra said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I'm glad you two are so happy :) Matt sounds so romantic!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds amazing. I'm glad you are so happy. Love yall.