Sunday, June 11, 2006

We are DONE!



Well life right now is bitter sweet. My fifth graders are on their way to sixth grade. I am sad they are gone cause that means we are done, but very happy they are gone cause they were stressful!!! I am so ready for the few days I have off but I am so excited about summer school. I really wanted this job. I am teaching third grade so that will be nice.

Well the house basement is on the way. The pictures show that they are working, but they are working really really slow. I mean we took those pics two weeks ago and we went yesterday and still the same. I wish I knew what they were doing.

Well life is going well. Money is tight but that is life. We are working hard and we are getting to that point in our life that things will be good. Our marriage is great. We are really getting a hang of each other. I mean its been the best year of our relationship.

Well our principal said he wasn't coming back next year. That is also bittersweet because you never know who you are going to get. I mean the person we get may bad, but then again that person could be great. Monday we get to sit with a person to talk about what we want. OUr vice principal would be great. So we will see!!!

Well we leave for the beach in three days. I can't wait!!! We haven't had a real vacation in so long. Matt has to work but that is ok I am going to go to the beach and to the pool. It is senior week so I might see some people I know, but I am really bummed that it is going to suck if all those people are there. I didn't go my senior week because I am not part of that crowd. So we will see.

No comments: