Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult


Well since we are leaving in a week for vacation I bought a couple new books. I was so excited about them that I started to read one. Sing Me Home by Jodi Picoult is by far one of her BEST books! I haven't finished it and I really am only half way through but man is it good!

I want to write about what the story is about but I am scared to give away all the good details! What I love most about Jodi is how she tells the story through the different characters! I think I have become a snob when it comes to reading books because her style. If I get confused in a book I tend to put it down. Her style makes it easy to relate to each character but she also pushes the envelope when it comes to who you take a side with! Since each character has their own story and she tells their story each time you begin to relate to each one.

This is what she wrote "In the aftermath of of a series of personal tragedies, Zoe throws herself into her career as a music therapist. When an unexpected friendship slowly blossoms into love, she makes plans for a new life, but to her shock and inevitable rages, some people-even those she loves and trusts the most-don't want that to happen." This synopsus doesn't do the story justice! Man she really gets you pulled in with her provocative story lines and really makes you think. She also takes many twists and turns!

You have to go out and get this book! It really is amazing!

No comments: