Sunday, April 10, 2011

Run Elizabeth Run!

Totally corny title but that is how I have felt the past month! I have started to run....ok ok I would say more or less jog these days! I hate running! I really hate running but I love to set goals and meet them! Running is a quick way for me to set a goal and work towards it! I also like the affect it is having on my weight loss plan!

These are all good reasons but the best reason is that I have two great running partners that motivate me and encourage me! Having someone run with you and tell you how great your doing really makes a difference. It also helps to have someone who runs so much better than you because it motivates you!

I bought a pair of new running shoes to help me be motivated but also help with making it easier. :)


I bought a new pair of running pants and a running shirt. I was totally one who thought spending money on that was a waste but man do they really help with the sweat and the keeping me cool.


I also downloaded an app on my phone to track my runs and to tell me my speed and elevation. I am so darn competitive that I keeping track makes me push myself a little more.

I can't believe I am saying this but I am looking for award to each time I run now which is so odd since I hate running! :)

No comments: