Sunday, April 25, 2010

10 months

I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that in two short month my sweet little one will be turning one years old! I am amazed at how much has changed in the past month. He wants to see everything while also moving everywhere...the catch is he can't move! :) He has a lot of weight to move and the boy is trying but really can't get the coordination down to get his legs underneath himself. It is very entertaining to watch. Every time I look at him my heart melts with joy and love. Only a mother can explain what it is like to love a tiny human more than life itself. When he smiles I just light up and when he giggles I giggle..he just is my everything. Then the best part is watching him with Matt. When I see the two of them play or giggle or just grunt to each other I just fall in love all over again. Having a family that is just Matt me and Tillman is an amazing feeling!

He loves to eat and now he has had turkey and a little hummus. He likes corn, broccoli and green beans. He still loves all things baby food which is good since I have a TON of veggies still frozen. He also loves anything puff. The boy loves his carbohydrates!

He is starting to mimic things that Matt and I do. He will wave and clap his hands. He loves to do things right after we do them like stack a block or open a lid of a toy. It amazes me how much he loves to learn new things!

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure!



No comments: