Sunday, April 04, 2010

One Proud Momma

So being a mom has really changed my perspective on life! I try not to take the little things for granted anymore. I try to be a better loving person in order to be a good role model to my son ;) (Still working on this one) There are moments as a momma the past nine months that have melted my heart. When Tillman was born I can't explain the feeling or the overwhelming love that I felt for this little guy.

but..yesterday was one of those moments where I clapped and teared up because Tillman learned how to drink out of a straw!! ok ok I know what a big deal NOT..but I had been teaching him for days how to do it on his own. He wanted so badly to do it but could get enough suction to pull the water up. Then yesterday the water bottle was on his highschair, he grabbed it and sucked away! I was overjoyed!! It was such a proud moment. Typing this and looking back, it doesn't seem like such a big deal, but man was it!! It was the first thing that I had taught him how to do!! Now the boy can't get enough water!! All he wants to do is drink from his sippy cup!! His grandparents were here to witness and we all clapped and Tillman thought we were some weirdos!!

Look at me so proud!!

Just drinking away!!

Why are taking so many pictures mom!!

No comments: