Monday, May 31, 2010

Love to read



As a teacher and a mother I strive in my mothering to encourage Tillman to learn. It is odd to say out loud but I really want him to enjoy learning and enjoy asking questions. When I had my baby shower I asked people to not give cards but sign the inside of a childrens book so Tillman would have a library to read. Now that he is more mobile and loves to look at things he has pulled out his books and loves to flip through them. I love to watch his face as he flips through the pages and he then holds the book up for me to see. I want Tillman to love books and I hope that through my love of reading he will love to read. As a teacher I love to spark children with their love of reading and I always look for new books. I capture a moment with Tillman enjoying all the wonderful books people gave him!

No comments: