Sunday, April 04, 2010

Exorcist..I mean a boy with personality! ;)

As Tillman grows and gets older his personality is coming out full force! He is one lovable inquisitive child. He is also a want what I want RIGHT NOW type of kid. Now that he understands that when we take something he won't get it back most likely he is beginning to show us that he is one uphappy little guy. His tantrums erupt like the exorcist movie. Head throw back, arms go out, mouth wide open, back arched and all the while a scream as if we are ripping a limb off is being bellowed at the top of his lungs. Then when he gets whatever he wanted such as being held or a toy that fell, head comes forward, back becomes straight, arms come in for a clap, eyes grin, and he gets the biggest smile with a little snicker as if to say "GOTCHA"!!! There are also times where if our attention isn't 100% on him, he will also let us know. The best part is that you can totally tell the difference because there are no tears and it shuts off just as fast as it came on. The pictures were taken in order of a time when I was in the kitchen washing bottles and he wanted me to come play. It was hilarious!

Trying to get moms attention.(do you notice that he really isn't crying)

I come sit with him and he smiles!

I started to get up to go back to the kitchen.

I sit back down to show his ability to turn it off!

I really had to go wash dishes so he would have a bottle for dinner!!

Boy do I love this little guy and does he not have us wrapped around his little finger!!

No comments: