Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting so big!

So as we approach the nine month mark I begin to get a little sad. My little man is starting to change so much each day and he is becoming more and more independent. The other day he took his first "crawl" but then he realized he was on his hands and knees and SPLAT he face plants back to the floor. Tillman has always been on the heavy side of the scale so crawling is going to take a lot of cordination for him. He is really trying but would rather stand than be on his stomach. The other day I was putting him on the couch and he didn't want to sit. He refused to bend his knees. I am so sad that he is changing so much and is really becoming a little man! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

Hey what, I am trying to relax over here!

This is my James Dean pose!

No comments: