Sunday, March 07, 2010

First Birthday Party

So as the time flies by I am begining to organize my thoughts for Tillmans first birthday! I am really interested in doing a party that is more for the parents than the kids but also incorperates some fun kid aspects. For example, I thought of the idea "We survived the first year!" and having a survivor theme. For the little kids they would get fun little survivor goodie bags while the adults get fun little adult drinks!! I wanted something that adults would enjoy but also a place where parents could bring their kiddies to as well. We will be having it at the house on June 19th which is the Saturday. I want family and friends to be there! Tillman won't know the different hence why I want to do a play on a kiddie theme! So if you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate them. I am really into childrens books so I was trying to think of one that could lend to a theme for both kids and adults! So please let your creative juices flow and lend me some ideas!

No comments: