Sunday, February 08, 2009

Super Duper Weekend!

So this week has been a week from hell. Probably the hardest week pregnancy and school wise. With Matt gone all week I was having my own little pity party each night. It was really hard on him because he couldn't do anything to help me.

Well this weekend has been great! Saturday I slept all day!! I am seriouse. I woke up at 7:30 because of the body pillow Melanie lent me!! Which worked like a champ. Tillyman loved being able to be propped up and not have me move around all night. After waking up I ate breakfast and then watched TV all morning. At 12:00 I went back to bed and slept till three. Matt came home from his haircut I took a shower and we headed to the grocery store. After returning from the store I put my pj's back on and then went back to bed. I fell asleep at 6 and didn't wake again till 6 in the morning. It was so nice. I really needed that.

Today was great!! I was so pretty outide and I got so much done. I cleaned the house a little, put away the four baskets of clothes I had since two weeks ago, washed my car, went to the dog park and ate a sweet lunch with the husband. (He went and got bread, lettuce and tomatoe because I craved a BLT!!) He's the best!!

This was a much needed weekend because of the week I had. Being a teacher is hard, but when you really care about your kids and job it is even harder. I want so much for these kids to pass and be successful but I can only do so much.

This week will be hard as well because I have a crazy conference on Tuesday and rentention meeting on Wednesday! I know though after a great weekend I am coming in Monday with happy thoughts and love for these kiddos! Also this weather only helps a million times over!!

No comments: