Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feeling Good!!

Well after a week like last week I was ready for a good week. This week has been ten times better. It is amazing how things are so different when you feel good and your kiddos are behaving. This week has gone well but I am worried about tomorrow.

I go tomorrow for another checkup and up until this point I haven't really gained any weight. Well the last four weeks I haven't really been all that good about eating healthy. I really have been craving nothing but salt and fried food. Well this morning the scale said 150. Which means I would have gained 8 pounds in four weeks which means I gained 2 pounds each week. I KNOW!! That is insane. I am really worried he is going to say something to me. I know I should stop eating but now I am eating even when I am not hungry. I need to watch it because I was doing so well and now I let myself go. I am going to try and workout and keep things moving so I can stay healthy.

I am really excited about my appointment though because I am going to ask him about my ears and headaches. My ears feel like they are filled to the brim with fluid. I can't seem to get them to pop. My headaches are getting bad and I hate taking medicine because I don't want to hurt Tilly. I know I can take it but I don't like it!! So hopefully he will have some answers for me.

Well Monday starts my countdown for my pregnancy massage that my daddy bought me. I can't wait till Saturday because I get a pedicure and manicure and a massage!! This will be one of the best weekends!! Much needed that is for sure!!

Well we have two of the three showers planned. My husbands side of the family is going to be April 4th. My girlfriends are throwing one on March 28th which is exciting because it will be all my friends from college and highschool. Some I haven't seen in years! I can't wait. The third one we are still trying to find a date that works!! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family. The Tillyman is so lucky to have so many people love him!!

Well I am off to bed to watch Grey's and get some sleep!!

No comments: