Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going great!!

Well this week has been a great week! We got rid of the camaro which is a blessing. Tilly could not ride in the camaro because it doesn't fit a carseat so we had to get rid of it some point. We bought Matt a Civic which was really pretty and he was happy with it. Mark my words, this car will be Tilly's first car. It will live that long and our son will be able to drive it. :)

I am feeling really well this week. I guess it has to do with that my husband was in town most of this week and I will be going "home" for a spa weekend with my step mom. I can't wait!! It is much needed and I am so excited to spend the time with her. Tillyman will love it because he loves it when his mommy is happy. :)

I had a great weeked with two of my oldest and dearest friends. They came up and spent the night. We found a babyshower dress and some other cute clothes. We spent time laughing and having fun! It was so nice to see them and I can't wait till the end of March to see them again at the shower they are throwing.

Well I only gained 8 pounds total from the start of this pregnancy. I was worried I had gained a lot more but from what I read it should start packing on in the next few weeks. I just hope I don't get carried away with the eating.

No comments: