Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Doctors Appt. and morning sickness

Well Friday we went to our first appointment! It was exciting. We talked with a cordinator that talked about all the appointments to come and all the great things to look forward to. We were able to ask questions and then they took lots of blood. It was so exciting and real at the same time. Matt was so sweet at the appointment. He is going to be the best dad ever! The best part of the visit was we made our first ultrasound appointment for the 7th of November!!

Well this week marks the end of my 6th week and begining of the 7th which brought on some sickness. I shouldn't say it was morning sickness because I felt like crap all day. I didn't want to eat anything but I was starving. I really wanted all the things that smelled good and then the moment it hit my mouth I was so sick!! I hated that. Last night I was able to eat a little which was nice but today (sunday) I really haven't wanted anything but I know I needed to eat. This stinks because I have to go to work tomorrow and I am such a baby when it comes to being sick. I hate this being sick part, but I am not complaining because it lets me know everything is going on track like it should. I just hope I fell well enough this week to teach. I feel bad for my team because I know I am not being the happy go luck gal that I am. I know that they would prefer me to not be sick!! We shall see!!

No comments: