Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeling pretty good...


So this week ends my fifth week. So far I am feeling pretty good. Really really tired and my boobs still hurt but other then that I feel ok. Friday was long and I really wanted to go home and sleep. I left school early and came home and went to bed. Matt came home around nine and brought me KFC!! It hit the spot!! I was so excited!!

So far I think we are stil in shock. We go to the doctor Friday and I can't be more excited. I was upset because this visit isn't with a doctor. It is with a consultant and we wont have an ultra sound. I really wanted to hear the heartbeat so I know things are going ok. At this visit they will do blood work which will ease my mind a little I think. I can't wait for the day we hear the heart beat. They say we will have to wait for ten to twelve weeks before we can go again. I know that time will go by slowly. Please pray that everything is ok.

Well school is going well. I am really tired but it is going well.

No comments: