Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Weeks

Well this week is my 6th and I feel great. I have had a few days where this pregnancy has kicked my butt but other then that I feel great!!The symptoms are still the same which I am glad about because I want to still feel pregnant but Monday I didn't feel anything and I was worried all day!! We go to the doctor in two days and I am so excited!! I can't wait to hear what they have to say. This visit will def. make it seem more real. Well today we also got wonderful news!! A team member just told us she is pregnant and she is due two days after me!! We are so excited!! I do have a morbib thought though...if something were to happen with baby whisenant...I think it will be REALLY hard to watch her be pregnant while I am not. Since this wasn't planned I don't know if we would want to try again. I just pray things are ticking away inside and the little bug is growing. It is so hard to not know.

Well I joined this website Babycenter.com and I am addicted. I have been on that thing for hours. I love hearing other ladies talk about their pregnancies. It is sad though because some woman have lost their babies and I just hope things are going ok inside my little oven. I know there isn't anything I can do to know but I just pray that things are going ok!! I have had no spotting like some women and as the weeks tick away the odds go down!! I can't wait to hit 12 weeks!!

Well this weekend we are going to a party and working the polls. I can't wait for this election is over because I want to know who wins!! Matt and I are trying to get Barack, Bev, Kay all voted so my job is stable and moving forward!! Today I had to work the phone bank and I felt like I was going to vomit. I hate hate hate calling people and this was horrible. I was blessed though because I spoke to only one person and she was really really nice!! I can't wait to see what happens on the fourth!!! PLEASE GO VOTE!!!

No comments: