Thursday, October 16, 2008

5 Weeks

So this week is my fifth. To many this seems really early to be shareing, but for the people that know me well....it couldn't be any other way. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I can't hide anything. This is the happiest thing that has ever happened to me there is no way I could keep it in. Matt and I are so excited and can't belive that it happend! We are still stunned and can't belive how much we love this little peanut inside me.

I am very anxiouse though. I can not hide that either. This feeling of not know what is happening inside me scares me. I go to the doctor on the 24th and it isn't with a doctor but a cordinator. They will tell me all the things I can and can't do. ( I have read all that I can). I wanted them to do an ultra sound so I can stop worring but they wont. I have to wait another three to five weeks before they do one. I think that is CRAZY they wait so long.

Everyone says that there isn't I can do so I should stop worring but how do you do that. I can't....I want to know everything so I can get my mindset right.

Please pray for us and for this baby. I know there is a plan for this child already but I want my anxiouse mind to be put at ease.

No comments: