Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Vacation is HERE!!!

Well it has been awhile since I have updated and to my knowledge there is only one person that I know reads this stupid thing. I like keeping it up because I love to look back and read all the older blogs.

So we went to Florida for vacation and it was a blast. we had so much fun just laying around with the family and catching up on missed time. We went to Seaworld and Blizzard Beach which was a blast. I had not been to Seaworld so it was a great exp. We love spending time with family but this year def showed that have six people who are all adults can be tiring at times. We add had to agree on dinner and what to do and that was hard. We loved it though and are very greatful for our fmaily and this trip together.

Well as you can tell summer is here and I am loving it. I hate the stigma though. It boils my blood when I talk to people now and they all say "man I wish I was a teacher so I could have the summer off!" or " Man I need a job change, teachers have it great...they get the summer off!!" I know I know that they don't mean it in a malace (hope I spelled that right) way but it errks me because it isn't like I set my calendar and its not like I make a million dollars. You would NOT have teachers that last more then three years if we didn't have the summers off. We would go out of our mind!! Any teacher will tell you these breaks are CRUCIAL for our well being. I do though have a summer job. I am teaching summer school which is great because it will keep my mind off of this move.

That brings me to the MOVE. So no new news. We are still waiting around for someone to buy our house. I am so conflicted!!! I really want to stay but I know in my heart how hard it would be for me to stay, and how easy it would be if I moved. We would be saving SOOO much money but I don't want to leave. A part of me wants to just sell this stupid house and move. Kind of like a bandaid removal. The quicker it happens to less pain you feel or at least it doesn't last as long. I really am conflicted. It is so hard because I can't really talk to Matt about it because he doesn't want me to stay but knows the reality of all this. I was reading a book my sister in law had by Max Lucado and it really gave peace to my heart at the time. I really felt like God was speaking to me and that he would show us his plan. I don't know what to think about anymore. I just wish this would all be decided and things would move on.

So you know when you dream or think about something and then after that particular time, you seem to see that thing everywhere! Well I can't seem to get baby's off my brain. I see them everywhere and I can't get them off my mind. I know I know...its that season but I and so excited when I see a baby or a pregnant lady but there is a sense of jelousy because I want to be that woman....I want a family with Matt. I know that this is another part of our plan but I wish that this part would speed up so we can get to the other part!! :)

No comments: