Friday, June 27, 2008

Never been tagged...

So I have never been tagged so I decided that I would fill you in on a little about me....

5 Things under 5 dollars that I could not live without

contact solution (cheap brand)
deoderant
toothbrush and paste
chapstick
underwear

5 Favorite Movies

Pretty Woman
The Notebook
Made in Manhatten
Cinderella
Finding Nemo

5 Baby Names that I love (all boys b/c that is what is on my brain and in my belly right now)

Check post below

3 Songs I could listen to over and over

Time After Time
Jack and Diane
Don't Take the Girl


5 people who have influenced me in a positive way

Dad and Mom
Matt
Marti
Nancy
Aunt Elizabeth

5 things that are always in my purse

cell phone
wallet
keys
chapstick
pen

5 moments that have changed my life forever

parents getting divorced
getting a drinking ticket in highschool
graduating college
May 14th 2005-wedding day
November 29th 2005-receiving the phone call about a job offer to an amazing school

5 obsessions I have now

the move to VA
summerschool
plans for the next school year
learning how to sew cool things
photography

5 places I like to go

Ireland
Australia
Italy
Figi
Spain

5 kitchen appliances I couldn't do without

refridgerator
microwave
dishwasher
apple corer
toaster

5 future goals for myself

have children
go on a 2nd honeymoon since the first was a bust
become an officer in NCAE
run a marathon
learn spanish

No comments: