Wednesday, June 25, 2008

never stop learning...


So today I sat through a workshop that the county allows teachers to take and it was exhausting.....not because it was alot of work but because it was boring. I really hate spending and entire day in one of these and you know that it isn't really benificial. This workshop was on problem solving and it came with a great book but the actual workshop wasn't worth the day. They went through some of the lessons and it didn't really help any. I think when you start one of these workshops you have an idea of what it will be about and when it isn't about that particular idea you are not happy. All I know is that I wasted one of my few days off....(now I know you think I have an entire summer but I dont....I start summer school in a week so I don't have an entire summer. :) )

Well Last night I went to a dear friends house to eat crab legs and shrimp and it was a blast. I was so nice to sit down with some ladies and have lady time. It was so nice because we just chatted about not so important stuff which is what I need right now. We had so much fun. It is hard though because three of the ladies are single ladies and I want them to find what I have with Matt. One of them really likes her neighbor and he came and ate with us and you could tell she really wanted him to stay but he left early. She was so sad. I wanted to tell her it would be ok and that he will come around but I don't know that for a fact. I want the best for her but I don't know what to say to make her feel better. I was never really in that dating scene because I met matt right out of highschool. We were met for each other but I never really felt like these ladies. I didn't really search for matt we just feel into each others laps. I just hope they find that person that completes them like Matt completes me. :)

No comments: