Thursday, June 26, 2008

bored and random...


Ok so I am bored sitting at home with nothing to do. That doesn't mean there isn't anything to do because I have plenty to clean or organize but that isn't what I want to do. So I thought I would let you in on a little secret.

I LOVE TO SHOP!!

Ok so many of you that know me that isn't a secret. I love new clothes. That is really all I like to shop for. My favorite store of all time is www.nyandcompany.com. This store is the best place to get work clothes that are nice, cheap, and machine washable. That is a must. If I can't wash it I wont buy it.

So being a teacher and having a shopping addiction doens't mesh well. Since I don't get paid over the summer I really hate being a teacher since I can't go shopping. Not making money makes the shopping a little difficult. Matt hates clothes shopping period whether we had money or not. I am not sure why since he was a huge clothes freak when he was in college. So I am going through clothes withdrawl and to help that I serf the net to look at all the beautiful clothes and dream I had them.

Really this is an addiction I need to kick...

No comments: