Sunday, February 03, 2008

one of those days....

So today was one of those days where you don't want to get out of bed. Yesterday we celebrated a friends of ours on their baby. She is due on the tenth and we had a shower last night to celebrate. It was so much fun!! We played so many fun games and I laughed so hard!! It was so odd to think about her leaving to have a baby but its the way life is. It made me think about VA and our move and how sad its going to be. It really hit hard last night that I wouldn't be around these people anymore. That maybe if Matt and I get pregnant we wouldn't have these people around to celebrate with and these are the people that really have been there. I am scared that I wont have that in VA. Now if you know me at all you know I can make friends easily but I am scared that they wont be like the people I have here. Nancy said she would come visit but I said to her that she is going to forget about me. I will miss her and the gang and its going to be hard. I am sad right now thinking about it. Its going to be a test of faith and will. I really don't want to sound like I am complaing because I am not. I am just worried that when we get up there I will lose all that I have here.

I still am fighting this cold. I hate being sick!!! TheraFlue has been great though. I can't drink it again right now because it makes me sick but whe nI did it worked so well. I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better!

So we took the dog to the dog park to let her run around! I love going because she seems so happy when she is there. She is running and running to her hearts content. She plays with other dogs and loves it!! Matt and I love going because we get to sit and talk with each other. Its like a date but not a mushy date! I love spending that time with him and our puppy. Today Matts friend DAvid was there wtih his family and their two dogs. Stella loved playing with them!! It was such a pretty day today. It is a cath 22 though because it was nice and warm but that makes you think the global warming!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I know how you feel. With the potential to move to Charlotte, I'm feeling the anxious feelings arise. Moving away from friends and family is scary. Know that you're not alone.