Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THEY STARTED!!!




Ok so matt and I just got back from our house and they actually started!! I am so excited!! In the pictures you see me standing where our basement room will be!! Life is so amazing!!

Ok so my bestest got married this past weekend. It was the prettiest wedding. I thought she looked amazing!! The food was GREAT!!! I had three glasses of wine and I was about to fall asleep. I think Matt and I were the first to leave cause I was so tired.

School is going great. We have 41 days till the EOGs and so the kids are getting nervous. I can't wait to see their scores because I want to know how well they did. I am so ready for summer though. I am worried I wont be able to find a job but I really need one. I would like to work somwhere brainless.

We are going to Charlotte for EAster to see the family. If anyone was nervous I fit so well into the bridesmaid dress. Just pray I don't gain any weight because I would not fit then. I really like the dress alot, Katie did a great job picking one out.

Two nights ago I wasn't able to sleep because I realized that my little brother was turning twenty. Its really hard for me to see him being twenty because not but a few months ago I was twenty and James and I aren't anywhere near each other in our life stages. I hope that he is doing well in school and that he really is making some changes. He seems to be with this really great girl. I hope that they make it as well. I am so proud of him for getting through allt hat he has and for making a great change!! He is really making his dad proud to!! I wish the best for him and hope that he will have a happy life!!

No comments: