Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First spring break

Ok so I am home on my first teaching spring break. I love being a teacher. It is worth and the hardships because seeing those children smile makes your day. Tonight we get to go to a Hurricanes game. It is my first hockey game. I am so excited. We won these tickets from my school so I am even happier since it was free. So we went to the house place again yesterday. Matt had picked out somethings and I wanted to make sure I like them. I only changed two things. I am still in shock that we are building our first home. This is something that makes me think how lucky I am and how amazing God is. We wouldn't be here without him of course.

The next few months are going to be very busy. We have alot going on and alot of driving to do. We are going to have to really budget our money because of all the driving and gas. It is really hard since we have the SUV it EATS gas. I really wish I could get another car since this one eats gas. I really wish we could just go get one that is better with gas and Matt could have his car as well. It is really hard cause you want to have these things but you know its not easy. We def have alot but it would be the greatest site if I was able to hand matt a set of keys to his very own camaro. He gave up his camrao for us and I really would love to be able to give that back to him.

Well about two weeks ago they told me I def have a job at Millbrook. Not sure what grade yet but I def hope it is in third. The more I think about it though I wouldn't mind fourth or even fifth. I really like those ages and the kids are alot more versitile at that age. Though I did think that maybe I should go younger because that would make me a better teacher since I think it would be hard. I am not sure. I think when offered a grade I am going to have to have some soul searching time.

They called us this weekend and told us they are going to start building our house!! I am so excited I mean this is a dream come true. We go Monday afternoon for a walk around the lott to see what the builder will do.

No comments: