Saturday, April 29, 2006

softball: not the game I thought it would be

Ok so here is the deal. I suck at softball. I really wanted to play with our church, and now I am having doubts. I wanted to play because we would meet people, get some exercise and have some fun. THese people are serious atheletes. I mean the balls makes a sound through the air when they throw it. Then there is little old me who can throw it four feet before it hits the ground. I really hate it because I want to play, but I am not having fun. I am getting upset because I drop it and I can't throw it, and when I bat, it's a joke. I really try though, I mean I try to run at get it but my perception is off. I hate it, I told matt tonight on our way home that I wanted to quit because I feel bad for all the other people. It is two fold, its dumb for us to waste our money when we wont get playing time, and I suck so when they do have to play us they lose. I feel bad, but the hardest part is like playing the game which is why I have trouble. I love playing an organized sport. If we were playing kickball I would be great. Or dodge ball. I love those games. I have alot of thinking to do tonight. I may just tell them tomorrow at church that I am going to let them have their game, and I will just come to some games and cheer on. They have two other guys coming tomorrow that are really good so that means we really wont have any playing time. Ohwell. I guess maybe I should start a dodge ball game or even four squares. I am really good a jump rope. :)

No comments: