Sunday, April 23, 2006

Update..

So things are going really well. I mean it would be even better if we won the lottery but you know. The house is still a hole in the ground, but they told us the basement will take a long time. Hopefully it wont raing anymore this week and they can keep on working on it.

School is going great. They told me last week that I will be teaching fifth grade at the end of the year because a teacher is leaving for maturnity leave. I am really excited, nervouse and sad. I am sad cause I am going to miss the last few weeks with my third graders. I really love them so much. I am nervouse because I started to think of all the things that could go wrong. They are so much taller then me and they are really not wanting to be your friend. I have some of them in ALP and so that will make it easier. I really like the kids alot and I know candy goes a long way so that is my plan to have tons of candy and use it to my advantage. :) I am really excited though because this will be my first time with my own room. I mean its scary cause if I screw up I am in trouble. My only fear is that since I am taking over her room, I will take it over for next year because she wont be back. I wouldn't mine fifth grade, but I really like third.

Well time if going by so fast. We are about to have our one year annv. I mean how wierd is that. I can't belive it. I am so excited. We arent going to do anything since we have the house, but I wish we could. I know that its not about going somwhere or anything but it still would be special. WE brought our cake up to eat on our one year. I am can't wait to take a bite.I didn't get to eat alot on our wedding day. I actually didn't even eat any food. I took a plate with me to the holtel but we didn't eat it. We orderd room service later that night.

Well things are going great, that is an update on what is going on!

No comments: