Monday, December 12, 2005

done........


Well as of two days ago I am a college graduate!! I graduated on December tenth and it was great!! I sat there with miss lisa and we just laughed and joked about our education and walked across that stage and then it was done. From my mother in law I got a dye cut machine so that I can make scrapbooks and also make letters and things for my classroom!! I cant wait to get started. This sunday I was supposed to babysitt for a student in my class and I forgot..I feel so bad because she had been planning on this for so long and then I let her down. I think that is the worst feeling, letting someone down.
I was also thinking this weekend about my personality..I wonder about how people perceive me, and how I act towards other people. I know things come out of my mouth but I dont know how they hurt other people. I dont mean for people to take the things I say in a mean way, and the sad thing is I think about how I hate that feeling I get when someone says something to me and I take it in a mean way, so I dont want anyone to feel that way from me. I also dont want people to think I am conceeded or I complain alot, but the thing is I do!! All the time, but I dont know that I do it until I have already done it. How are you supposed to stop something that you dont know you do. I also want to get along with everyone, I hate that feeling that someone doesnt like me. I think about these things alot and I dont want people to not like me or to think that I am a bad person.
Wow not working causes me to think WAY to much..I already think to much but not having anything to do causes that to happen way more!! ohwell...

No comments: