Wednesday, December 14, 2005

hmmm..


Well yesterday I went to spend the day and the elementary school I am working at in January. I was so excited to go in and meet all the teachers I am going to work with and all the other staff that I will be working with. After meeting the grade head for third grade I felt alot better about being there but I am still REALLY nervous. I dont want them to think I am a bad teacher because I cant be a good floater. I want them to see that I have alot to offer, but with that said I am not sure if I have alot to offer. I am worried that I wont be able to hang with these teachers because they all seem so good. For starters they dont use the math program that Wake County requires teachers to use so now I am worried because I kinda like the program, but they HATE it and I dont want to get on their bad side by defending it or even using it. All the teachers seem to know exactly what they are doing, and I am worried that I wont be able to be a good floater, I know I have to have confidence but now I am scared....

No comments: