Sunday, January 11, 2009

Countdown begins!

Well today is Sunday. I am up early watching TV and petting the dog. Today marks day one of the countdown. On Friday at 8:00 a.m. We will go to our doctors appointment in which we will find out what baby bean is!! Thursday night I had a pregnancy meltdown. The third of many. I couldn't stop crying all night. Everything made me cry, but I had this feeling of sadness that wouldn't go away. I just couldn't stop crying, it was so odd. Well today I am having a happy day. This week will go by slowly I know, but Friday is going to be the best day ever. I am worried though that baby bean wont want to show us who he or she is. I will be devastated because of insurance you don't get another ultrasound till the very end. A friend from work found out she was having a girl on Thursday which was really exciting. Even though I have felt that this baby was a girl, I feel more strongly that we are having opposites because of how we look. Matt and I can't wait to meet this little person inside me.

The last few days this bean has become a jumping bean. It has moved around so much it makes me laugh out loud sometimes. At night I will lay on my back and you can feel it from the outside if it is hard enough. Matt is always asleep when I feel it so he hasn't felt it yea but it shouldn't be far off.I am def. getting bigger as time goes on. I haven't really gained any weight which is such an odd thing. My clothes don't fit but I haven't gained weight.

Well since the nursery has been put up we have let Stella in the room so she can get used to all the smells and things. Well it has been driving her crazy seeing all the stuffed animals everywhere. She has sat on the floor and whined because she wants to chew them so badly. Well the ones in the crib she knows she can't get to but the ones on top of the changing table she has tried many times. Well Friday night I heard a loud crash and bang and then Stella was running out of the room. When I went in, the clock, two books, picture frame were on the floor. Not sure how that happened but the worst part of all was the SCRATCH marks she left behind. I was so mad. I couldn't even talk I was so upset. Matt was running up the stairs as I was discovering the marks. I went back into our room and slammed the door...I needed a moment. Well the sweet sweet husband that he is, found every dark wood cover stuff we had it the house. For the next twenty minutes he doctored the top of the changing table up so you couldn't tell there were scratches unless you were up close. The next morning I went in and unless you are really up close you can't tell. He is the best!! Needless to say all the animals are in the closet and the door is closed to the room. We are looking at different gates to put up because we know there will be toys everywhere and we know she will want them. Joys of having a puppy dog! :)

No comments: