Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kick baby kick...

So today while having the best day ever with the best husband ever, I was sitting in the movies watching 7 Pounds. I having been sitting for the last few days hoping to feel bean move. I can feel my uterus on the outside but wanted to feel him her so bad. Today in the movie I swear it was bean kicking. I felt it twice in the same spot. It didn't feel like anything I had felt before. I know people say you may think gas is the baby but this didn't feel like gas. It is hard to explain what it felt like. I promise I think it was the baby. Then at dinner I felt it again right in the same spot. I am so excited because if it was this is what I have been waiting for!! We shall wait and see what happens. I will keep you updated on if it was baby bean!!!

No comments: