Wednesday, December 31, 2008

baby beans crib



We had a great Christmas!! My dad and step mom bought me a pregnancy massage which I can't wait to use!! If you look hard in the picture attached you can see baby bean making an appearance.

When we got home BabiesRUs called and said the furniture was in. We went and picked it up but since I can't lift really heavy things, we just brought the crib up since we can pull it out piece by piece. It looks so pretty in the room. I keep walking by the room and smiling!! The rest of the furniture is in the garage till we get one of Matt's friends to come help carry it up stairs. The room was already blue, it may stay or it may change we will find out January 16th!!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love your crib choice! Dark wood is my favorite. Is it one of those cribs that can turn into a daybed and then a regular bed as the baby gets older? I think that is a great invention. Anyway, just wanted to congratulate you again :) You can definitely tell you are getting a baby bump!!! Can't wait to read about your experiences of pregnancy!

Elizabeth said...

hehe thanks!! It is one of those cribs...some people think you wont use the other parts because you will need it for a second child...to be honest either way this was the crib I liked the most so we bought it :)