Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hair did!!

Today was a nice day of pampering!! I went finally and had someone professional do my hair!! For six years now I have been coloring my own hair and hoped things would turn out ok! Many time it did and others it did not. Now that I am going to be a momma I felt I should pamper myself. Today I went and got a wet on wet coloring job!! It looks so pretty. My haircut is still one that I wish would grow out and we are trying to get all the hair to be the same length!! I am so happy with the color.

Also today I walked past the mirror and had to walk back and look at the little buldge that is forming. I got giddy as I stood in front of the mirror!! I really can't wait for someone who doesn't know I am pregnant to ask me when I am due! I really can't wait!!

Well Christmas time is right around the corner. This year we have so much to thank our dear lord for! I really couldn't be happier. (well having my husband here monday through friday would be the best) We have everything and we are staying in Raleigh which makes me so happy!! I love everything about this place!! Pray Matt gets a job here soon!!! He applied for one and I hope he gets it!!!

No comments: