Tuesday, November 11, 2008

9 weeks


Well Monday marked nine weeks!! It is very exciting to think we are moving along. I am feeling better. Food still can be funny but most of all I feel great. Still really tired but that is ok. I can get over that.

It is so exciting to see how excited Matt is. I love having him call me and ask how the baby is. It really makes me smile. I love being pregnant!

Well in a few weeks I will turn 24. I am really excited because we will be home with the family and that is always great. I can't wait to eat more turkey and spend time with everyone. I think this is one of the first years I can remember that I don't want anything for my birthday. It is so true that your priorities change when baby is on its way. I really just want to save money because I wont lie I am scared. I am scared that this will be more then we expected and money is already tight. We are really trying to be frugal and save but that is hard. I just want a healthy baby and my husband which I have.

By the way I need to brag a little on Matt. He is an amazing husband before this pregnancy but it just seems like he is ten million times more. He loves me so much and he takes such good care of me. The man NEVER complains and always is asking if I need anything. He has gone out to get a food item that I can eat and always brings me more water. I love this man to the moon and back and I know I haven't been very nice lately and he hasn't said a word. I love him so dearly. He is always asking about the baby and when we had our scare of Thursday he flew home to be with me. I love him dearly and I hope he knows how much he means to me!!

No comments: