Sunday, November 23, 2008

11 Weeks

Well we have made it past the ten week mark!! WOO HOOO....even though I still don't feel pregnant. I am still having the funny food things but other then that I am ok. This weekend was hard because I didn't feel well. Started early Saturday morning. I was hungry but nothing seemed good. I slept all day. I woke up around 5 and was so sick. Couldn't make it go away. Fell back asleep and didn't wake up till 7. Ate a few chunks of ham and then went to bed for the night. I woke up this morning feeling sick again. I think my body is ready for a break. :) I can't wait to go home and see our family and celebrate my birthday! This year feels so different then the years past.

As far as pregnancy I am doing well. We ordered a fetal monitor for my birthday so I can hear the heartbeat. I wanted it until I can feel it move and so we are waiting for it to come in the mail. This is my birthday present so I am really excited. This weekend we are going home and I am hoping to get a little shopping done for clothes that I will be wearing soon! I can't wait to go home and see some old friends and go out to dinner with them. :) This is going to be the best Thanksgiving EVER!!

No comments: