Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have to get better at updating..

The sad part is I don't think anyone reads this!! Well this summer has gone so WELL!!! I really thought Matt was going to be right and I was going to go out of my mind, but I haven't!! I have loved every day of this vacation. I have read tons of books, gone to the pool, and most of all played with Stella!! I have painted my office, planned a little for next year, cleaned the book room at school, gone camping with old friends and cooked many dinners. I love being at home and relaxing!! I am SO ready for school to start but this has been nice to be at home. I am glad I didn't get a fast food job which was my last resort. Matt has been amazing!! I don't know if I would have been able to do this without him. He hasn't asked me to get a job or even mentioned it. I love him to death!!! He is an amazing husband!!

I am getting read for next year and I am so excited about next year!! I am ready to see those beautiful faces ready to learn and ready to be third graders makes me more and more excited!!! I am ready for next year because I feel so much better about all the things I have to do. I have all these ideas that I want to try. I am excited about becoming a better teacher.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!