Saturday, January 06, 2007

been awhile

The new year has come! This past year has been a long but fast one. Things are going really well. Stella got her woman parts removed which makes her an it. I still love her though.

The house is going great. We went to a struggling artist show today and got some painting for the downstairs. I am so excited to hang them and make this place look a little more pretty. I love getting things for the house!! Matts hates spending the money but its ok cause in the end he loves it.

School is going great! I have a great class and I am really feeling good about this year. Not sure how effective I am and if my kids will pass the EOG but I am doing all that I can. I really don't know if they will grow but I do know that my kids love learning and I love teaching them. Some days are harder then others but my kids are really good. I hate the state of NC but theres nothing I can do to change their rules. OUr children have to learn so much in math its impossible to get it all taught WELL.

well thats all for now. back to cleaning the house and taking STella for a walk.

No comments: