Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolution....

So this year is a new year! I can't wait for this year to begin. I love new adventures and get bored very easily! I am always looking for a new challenge and the last couple months I feel that I haven't had a challenge and so I am looking for a new one this year!

This resolution was sparked by many different things but mainly I wanted to eat healthier, spend less money, and feel productive in the house wife category. ;)

So this year I have decided to attempt meal planning for our family. If you all knew how much we spent on food for a family of two and a half you would flip! We are very spoiled and don't want to give up cable or Internet so in order to be better stewards of our money, I want to help cut our food bill down. We believe that Walmart is still in business because of our family! ;)

What I have going for me is I love to cook! I love to eat and I love to try out new foods! Meal planning seems pretty easy and seems to really make shopping organized.

What I have against me is that I really change my mind about my food cravings. I can't project how tired I will be during the week. My cooking skills aren't the best!

My other goal is to cut coupons and to see if I can save money. I am trying to balance my life and one area is being a better mom and wife. I work really hard in my profession but I know that my family suffers. This year I want to work on me and to become a better person. Tillman is becoming more independent and wants to do more with us. I have really made an effort to put my things away and spend more time with him. My patience is def. an area I want to work on along with being more tolerant! (All my IB is rubbing off!)

So this year I want to meal plan, cut coupons, and lose 30 pounds! Lets see if I can do it! Since I can't post without pictures here is my sweet boy and his momma! Everything I do is for him!

No comments: