Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Liam

Lets take a look back to 6-15-09, I was walking the dog because it was my due date and I wanted Tillman OUT! As I was walking I came upon the Ridouts. Jill was yelling "get him" while Aj was killing a spider! Molly was standing beside Jill laughing. Jill being the friendly person she is asked when I was due and I told her my due date was today and I was walking hoping to start labor. We talked about babies and she was so friendly! I went home and the first thing I did was facebook her! I told her I wasn't a stalker but since she lived in my neighborhood I wanted to be friends. Moments later she called and said she wanted to bring me something. She showed up at my door and had Fisher's baby book. She wanted me to not be scared about labor and show me how neat it was. I was so amazed with her and how friendly she was! I had never met someone so genuine and outwardly caring to someone she just met!

Fast forward and year and half and Jill and I have become great friends! She keeps me grounded because she isn't a "teacher" friend. I hang with her and teaching isn't a topic because we have so many other things in common to talk about. What I love most about Jill is that she is the most genuine encouraging person I have ever met. She isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes and always wants to support her friends. Whatever I tell her she gives great advice and always motivates me to be the best me! She is an amazing mom who has three beautiful children! She is one of those friends who I may not talk to all the time but we pick up right where we left off.

Well ever since Tillman was born I have been intrigued with birth! I really wanted to see a baby be born and Jill offered to let me see baby Liam be born! I was amazed with how beautiful this event was. Take away all the science and just ground yourself with what is happening! When Liam made his appearance I kept saying "Oh my gosh..that is a baby!" The neonatal nurse said, "I have seen hundreds of births and it still amazes me!" I am so grateful for Jill letting me be present for such an amazing event! I will forever remember baby Liam's birth! Here are some pictures!

Me and Jill loving on baby Liam!
AJ and Jill with baby Liam!
Getting cleaned!
Jill's favorite part of a baby is the labor...can't you tell! Took her eight minutes to push baby Liam out!
Molly and Jill enjoying a nice popsicle while waiting for baby Liam!

No comments: