Monday, September 07, 2009

Take this job and SHOVE IT!!

So as many of you know my husband has been working in VA for the past year and a half Monday through Friday. When Tilley was born we were trying even more to have Matt get a job here but there was no such luck. At the begining of July he started the application process with a company out of VA but he would work from home here. It was going to be the most perfect job ever but like the others he didn't have the years they needed. He applied anyway and a week ago we got the great news that he got the job! The weight has been lifted with this new job. He has four more days with the old job and then our new life begins. Let me tell you as a married couple the past year and a half has been a true test to us and our relationship. Through pregnancy he wasn't here Monday through Friday. When Tilley was born he was able to be here for the first month but then had to go back. He hated leaving and we hated seeing him go. We knew it would all work out when it was supposed to but there were days where we questioned if it would ever happen. With this new job came a raise which will pay our daycare for the year which made this past year an a half worth it. We have been so blessed but the part that I need to take a moment on is all the people that prayed and thought about us. I am surrounded by many people that love us and care for us and with thier support I made it through this year and a half. The helped me when I needed it the most and they were always there to listen when life became overwhelming. When I found our I was pregnant and the day before our first ultrasound I bled and had to go in for our first ultrasound without Matt. Laura and Nancy never skipped a beat to make sure I was ok and drove me to the doctors and were nothing but amazing friends! This past year and a half have been hard but with the prayers and love we have felt we made it. Thank you for all of it. The T-Man is loved by so many people and we couldn't have done this without you all!!

No comments: