Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rub a Dub Time!!

All I have to say is our sweet boy LOVES the bathtub. Man he is getting to be such a ham when it comes to the bath. He is starting to kick his legs around to splash I have to take my pants of to bath him. (I put his tub in our tub and sit on a little stool. He splashes so hard the water soaks my pants!) He smiles and giggles so much while taking a bath. We don't use the infant sling thing because it kept him out of the water to much he was so darn cold. Now I just make sure to have a hold of his arms at all times so he doesn't flop over. (except when I was taking a picture ;) )


So happy to be in the bath!



Splashing those legs!



This is the look I get when I laugh at him because he is so darn cute!



Man do I love bath time!



After bath time...I hate it because I am so darn cold!

No comments: