Thursday, February 02, 2006

Update!!

Well today I am feeling good. This week has been kinda wierd. My period ALWAYS messess with my head. I mean I am horrible on my period. School is going great. I love my job. I feel bad because all the other teachers have so much to do and I don't since I don't have classroom of my own. I can't wait to get my own room. I really want to stay in the third grade but I thought it would be nice to swing up with the third graders to fourth grades or even go into fifth grade!!

Tonight I am starting a new bible study that also focuses on healthful eating. I hope they like me. Is that so wierd that I want them to like me. I feel like a highschool kid but it does worry me. Ohwell....

Today I got a call back for a job at a tanning salon. I hope I get it because it seems like a job that wont take alot of thought and maybe I can tan for free!!! I really want this job because I want to have extra cash when I want to reward the students or go out to eat. I have free time after school so it will work out.

Well I have lost an inch and a half on my waist. I am worried now that I will have to alter the dress anyway because I lost the inch. The thing is I would rather alter the dress and keep losing the weight. I actually haven't lost any weight. I shouldn't say that I have lost one pound but the inches I have lost. Hopefully the weight will come off later but I don't know. I really like working out but there are some days I dont want to work out but I make myself and I feel great!!

No comments: