Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Becca's Bridal Shower

Becca is getting married and I am super excited about it! I wanted to host her shower and she so graciously let me! I couldn't wait for everyone to get there and play my goofy games! I made her an edible arrangement that we ate from and she got to keep the bowl. I wanted the bowl to be something she could use for hosting!



We first scrappbooked pages for her to put pictures on. I was able to use all my scrapbooking things which was so nice! The ladies had so much fun making pages that were from their heart! I hope that these memories shine through the pages!


This handsome man wanted to be part of everything! He loved having Becca and Grandma there and when they left he kept saying "Becca Home!"


This is grandma Joan! Her health limits her from a lot but she was so excited to come to the shower! She loved the scrapbooking and games we played! I was so excited to have her spend time with Tillman as well!

No comments: