Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh the places you'll go!

Well change is in the air! This year our principal made some changes to better our school and one of those changes is me moving to second grade. Being that I have taught third for four years, I was shocked to hear that I was the one moving. I knew changed needed to happen and I knew people were moving all over the place but I NEVER thought it was me. I am excited for the change! I am always up for a challenge and for a new experience. I student taught in second grade and never thought I would go back but here I am. I am a person who believes that everything happens for a reason and so I know this move is what is meant to happen. As a person who has all her ducks in a row months before school starts I am scared about a couple things. The scary parts are I don't know what room I will be in, I have no idea what second graders are like and I really have no idea what I am teaching! :) All that I will learn and be part of a new team. Change is good and I know that this move is good! Keep me in your thoughts as I embark on this new journey next school year! The group of kiddos that are moving to second grade need a little extra love and I know that my heart is ready to give it to them!

*nothing to do with second grade but I hate posting without a picture! I hope that second graders don't eat pine needles!

No comments: