Saturday, February 27, 2010

Num Nums

Before I became a mom I always thought I would never be one of those moms....you know the ones that have cute little names for things such a pee pee for you know what. I was dead set on calling things by their proper names. I never wanted Tilley to grow up not understanding the world around him. Well when Tillman was born all those "before I had a baby" thoughts starte to surface. Started making cute little noises to him and calling things cute little names. It is amazing how when you look at a little one you just automatically start calling things by weird names. Well one of those instances is with food. Now that Tilley is easting TONS of food, it is often that I tell him that we are going to go eat. Instead of teaching my son the proper name like breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack...I call it num nums....my poor son is going to have a complex....see for yourself!

No comments: